RSVP TO FITNESS FUSION and be entered to win an Apple Watch.
One winner will be chosen at random on October 21, 2017 and contacted no later than October 31, 2017.
The promoter is the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast whose registered office is 40 East Adams Street, Suite 210, Jacksonville, FL 32202.
Employees of the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with this offer or helping to set up this contest shall not be permitted to enter the contest.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest however, contestants must complete the Facebook form to enter.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the contest and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes granted are for use toward all YMCA programs.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all complete forms submitted.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be available for 30 days to anyone requesting the information.
- Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.