You do so much to keep our country safe.
Let us give back to you.
As an affiliate of the Armed Services YMCA, the First Coast YMCA strengthens our military family by providing programs and services to the young men and women of all five armed services: Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard.
Thanks to generous donors across the First Coast and grant-funding, our YMCA is able to offer exclusive rates on membership and programs for active duty members of the armed forces (including National Guard and Reservists), veterans and their families.
Exclusive Military-Friendly Rates
You’ll save up to up to $62/month on membership fees, plus we’ll waive your joining fee (up to $100 savings).
The following is also included in your membership:
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes
- KidZone: child care (ages 6 weeks to 11 years) while you work out
- Exclusive member rates on programs for adults, children and families
- Access to programs and services at Y Healthy Living Centers
Exclusive Summer Camp Rates for Military
|E1-E5||E6 and above||Retired/Honorably Discharged|
|Summer Day Camp||$60/week||$100/week||$105/week|
To get started, give us a call at 904.265.1775 or stop by any First Coast YMCA location.
Understanding Our Membership Types
- One adult ages 20-64
- One adult and any number of dependents
- Two adults and no dependents
- Two seniors and no dependents
- Two adults and any number of dependents
- Two seniors and any number of dependents
BEX, Dual or FFC Memberships
Enrollees can either choose “BEX” (branch-exclusive), DUAL or “FFC” (Florida’s First Coast) memberships. FFC memberships allow unlimited access across all locations in Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns counties.
- A BEX membership allows access to only one branch only.
- A DUAL membership gives you access to both Barco-Newton Family YMCA and Dye Clay Family YMCA in Clay County or Williams Family YMCA in Mandarin and Flagler Center YMCA in Bartram Park.
- An FFC Membership FFC memberships allow unlimited access across all locations in Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns counties.