You do so much to keep our country safe.
Let us give back to you.
The First Coast YMCA now offers exclusive rates for active duty members of the armed forces (including National Guard and Reservists), veterans and their families. The Y offers programs to help service members and their loved ones come together, stay together and have the ability to adjust, bounce back, and thrive.
In addition to your monthly savings, we’ll waive your joining fee (up to $100 savings). The following is also included in your membership:
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes
- KidZone: child care (ages 6 weeks to 11 years) while you work out
- Members-only rates on programs for the entire family
- Access to programs and services at Y Healthy Living Centers
Plus, you’ll belong to a community that is passionate about nurturing the potential of children, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support our neighbors.
Exclusive Military-Friendly Rates
To get started, give us a call at 904.265.1775 or stop by any First Coast YMCA location.
Understanding Our Membership Types
- One adult ages 20-64
- One adult and any number of dependents
- Two adults and no dependents
- Two seniors and no dependents
- Two adults and any number of dependents
- Two seniors and any number of dependents
BEX, Dual or FFC Memberships
Enrollees can either choose “BEX” (branch-exclusive), DUAL or “FFC” (Florida’s First Coast) memberships. FFC memberships allow unlimited access across all locations in Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns counties.
- A BEX membership allows access to only one branch only.
- A DUAL membership gives you access to both Barco-Newton Family YMCA and Dye Clay Family YMCA in Clay County or Williams Family YMCA in Mandarin and Flagler Center YMCA in Bartram Park.
- An FFC Membership FFC memberships allow unlimited access across all locations in Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns counties.