Check Out Your Local YMCA Today
The YMCA encourages adult members to bring guests that are interested in joining.
- Local guests interested in joining may receive a maximum of two complimentary visits per calendar year. Additional use of the YMCA will require a membership or purchase of a guest pass.
- All guests must sign the waiver form and provide a picture ID that will be kept at the Welcome Center during the visit.
- All guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult member eighteen years of age or older unless prior arrangements are made with the Membership Experience Director. Parents or legal guardians must sign the waiver for children under age 18.
- Individuals who are not YMCA members may purchase guest passes for $10/day or $25/week. Family passes cost $15/day or $40/week.
The Brooks YMCA and Winston Family YMCA have the following additional rules:
- Guest passes will be available at these branches for the following prices:
Individual $15 | Family $25
Individual $35 | Family $55
- At Winston, guests must purchase a guest pass for $15/day to use the facilities on Monday – Thursday between the hours of 4:00pm – 8:00pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
*Guests includes relatives and friends of members from out of town.