YMCA at Baptist North
The new YMCA at Baptist North is part of an innovative, new destination for medical care and wellness on Jacksonville’s Northside. The new Y is integrated within the Baptist North Medical Campus at I-295 and Dunn Avenue, part of a full spectrum of healthy living resources including a walking trail and Healthy Living Center.
- Branch-only Membership: access to Baptist North
- Triangle Membership: access to the Baptist North, Winston and Johnson YMCAs
- Florida’s First Coast Membership: access to any First Coast YMCA
- State-of-the-Art Cardio & Strength Equipment
- Group Exercise Studios
- Cycle Room
- Locker Rooms with Showers for Men and Women
- FastForward Fitness powered by ActivTrax
- Personal Training Available with Certified Staff
- Nutrition Consultations with Registered Dietitians
- Healthy Living Center
- Youth Sports
Baptist North Medical Campus Features:
- A new Baptist/Y Healthy Living Center: the public is invited to take advantage of health screenings, wellness coaching, Talks With A Doc and more.
- Primary care and specialist physicians, including cardiology, which will move into their new offices between March and May.
- A full-service Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, staffed 24/7, with separate teams for adults and children.
- Onsite diagnostic imaging (CT, MRI, ultrasound, X-ray) and laboratory services providing a convenient location for any patient with a doctor’s order for these services.